Oferta de empleo como Digital Transformation Manager en Edelway, Barcelona, Barcelona Publicada el: Viernes, 23 Jun - 17:47 Nombre de la empresa: Edelway Número de trabajadores: 200
Sede central en: Barcelona
Descripción de la empresa
Edelway is a professional services consultancy. From our Zürich headquarters, we provide IT and business resources to our large multinational clients in Switzerland and throughout Europe.
We focus on senior and expert profiles. This in turn allows us to provide 360° coverage of common IT Functions ranging from IT Strategic Management and business alignment to Physical Environments and Operations.
Ubicación Población: Barcelona Código Postal: 08006 Provincia: Barcelona País: España
Puesto vacante: Digital Transformation Manager
Categorías: Marketing y comunicación - Marketing Nivel: Especialista Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: We are now looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join us and support our global Life Science client in Barcelona, Spain.
Digital Transformation Manager
Our Global Pharma client is implementing their Digital Business Roadmap and we are looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to support them in this transformation.
· Build follow-up tools for the project (templates, dashboards, etc.) and implement clear methodology
· Active Support to several Digital Challenges, providing quality business inputs, strategic guidance and driving project timescales
· Organise the kick-off session
· Organise follow-up meetings with the Digital Challenge owners, highlight pain points and delay. Minutes of the meeting.
· Monthly status presentation of the project
· Stakeholders coordination (internal & external)
· Report to the Project Leader
We are looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to work on this project covering the skills and experience below
· Solid experience in Program and Project Management, ideally with certification
· 3 to 5 years' experience working in an international environment
· Digital transformation experience
· Analytic profile, KPIs, segmentation, etc.
· Digital marketing profile
· Pro-activity and solution-oriented.
· Fluent English and ideally Spanish
· A plus: Knowledge in Qlik sense, Eloqua and systems integration
WHAT DO WE OFFER
· Competitive compensation package
· Ability to work for a stable and growing company with established relationships amongst global European multinationals
· Exposure to global Pharmaceutical projects
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more, please send your CV to and we will call you shortly to discuss it in details.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Bachillerato Experiencia mínima: Al menos 3 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: (Seleccionar) Jornada laboral: Completa