Oferta de empleo como Full Stack Developer en cognativ, Barcelona, Barcelona Publicada el: Saturday, 16 Mar - 22:09 Nombre de la empresa: cognativ Número de trabajadores: 26
Sede central en: London
Descripción de la empresa
Ubicación Población: Barcelona Código Postal: 08015 Provincia: Barcelona País: España
Puesto vacante: Full Stack Developer
Categorías: Informática y telecomunicaciones - Programación Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: (Seleccionar) Número de vacantes: 4
Descripción de la oferta: Full Stack Developers
Cognativ is looking for multiple Full Stack developers of varying experience levels who will be based in Barcelona. Candidates must have a strong technical foundation as well as a full understanding of common coding standards. They must also be able to work effectively with our overseas clients and should be willing to learn new technologies.
INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE:
* Able to speak English to a technical level.
* Experienced with React Native
* Experienced with web development, systems administration, and LAMP: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
* Great at communicating with our overseas clients, developers and other team members.
* Familiar with configuration management and deployment tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Document daily progress on work items & communicate to aopriate stakeholders.
* Work out of hours, when appropriate, to support deployments or to react to high priority service issues.
* Provide assistance, training, and/or mentoring to the other engineers and other team members.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience,
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, design patterns, and best practices.
* Expert technical knowledge of PHP, Object-Oriented programming, design patterns, and best practices in PHP5.
* Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel in particular) or other MVC development frameworks.
* Experience with tools such as Babel, ESlint, Webpack and Typescript.
* Experience with database systems such as Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and NoSQL.
* Must be able to multi-task, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives.
* Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines within a dynamic environment.
* Must possess an exceptional ability to effectively communicate both verbally and non-verbally, with technical and non-technical personnel.
Individual must have a strong technical foundation as well as a full understanding of common coding standards and attention to detail.
Understand the complete software development life cycle from design, build, test, and deployment.
* Experience with cloud computing configuration and administration (AWS, Azure or similar).
* Familiarity with one or more version control system (preferably Git).
Scripting ability (Bash / Shell, Perl, Python, Ruby).
* Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
* Familiarity with the command line & SSH.
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Otros títulos, certificaciones y carnés Experiencia mínima: Al menos 2 años Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa