Oferta de empleo como Técnico de Prevencion - Zaragoza en FIELDCORE, Lleida, Lleida Publicada el: Thursday, 06 Dec - 11:35 Nombre de la empresa: FIELDCORE Número de trabajadores: 220
Sede central en: Madrid
Descripción de la empresa
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. A GE company, FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
Ubicación Población: Lleida Código Postal: 50001 Provincia: Lleida País: España
Puesto vacante: Técnico de Prevencion - Zaragoza
Categorías: Otros - Sin especificar
Departamento: EHS Nivel: Empleado/a Personal a cargo: 0 Número de vacantes: 1
Descripción de la oferta: Técnico superior de Prevencion para construcción de Parques Eólicos en España
Support activities to Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team and technical guidance to operations following GE policies and procedures
Reporting to Ops Manager and functionally reporting to HQ EHS Manager, is the link between EHS function and Area Ops Leaders driving the implementation and execution of EHS programs.
· Review the Simplified EHS Work Plan and site procedures and
develop updates when needed.
· Coordinate the GE EHS programs and assist the AOL in
· SGS / Gensuite full implementation in the supported area/s
· Follow up all applicable legislation or standards, and ensure he/she
understands the requirements, to achieve compliance.
· Ensure that the risk assessment/JSA is communicated to anyone
who is involved or could be affected by the task, before the task
· Conduct a documented periodic EHS Inspections.
· Advise the management of GE of unsafe acts/conditions observed
on the field for prompt corrective action to eliminate the unsafe
· Take action to stop unsafe acts or conditions, before they result in an
injury or incident.
· Conduct EHS trainings and awareness sessions to all personell in
the assigned areas.
· Facilitate area EHS meetings
· Coordinate / facilitate annual EHS training plan for the supported
· Manage any on site incidents/accidents to ensure the required
actions are implemented expediently and assist with conducting
· Liaise with Contractors/Subcontractors, insurance representatives,
local medical services, local fire and police departments, local
regulatory agencies, and Customer/Client on EHS related matters.
· Manage any site inspections carried out by regulatory agencies.
· Ensure GE is recordkeeping as required by local regulatory agencies
and the Simplified EHS Plan, maintaining documentation of EHS
training, EHS audits and inspections and occupational safety and
health monitoring activities.
· Regularly review the sites Emergency Plan, ensuring all required
materials and equipment is in place, where required it is tested, and
the persons required to use it are trained.
· Ensure Emergency drills are carried out at least quarterly; these may
be focused on specific events, rather than a full site evacuation each
· Manage the retention of the EHS required documentation in the Site
· Oversee the management of PPE for GE staff and visitors.
· 5 years of experience in wind field operations and/or EHS
· Knowledge about Work Environment Act and applicable local EHS
· Fluent in English and local language
· Locally or internationally recognized professional EHS qualification
· GWO qualifications
Requisitos Estudios mínimos: Formación Profesional Grado Medio Experiencia mínima: Al menos 1 año Imprescindible residente en: (Seleccionar)
Contrato Tipo de contrato: Indefinido Jornada laboral: Completa
Salario: 33.000 €- 42.000 € Bruto/año